Dixie Chicks

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Amberjem, Jan 1, 2015.

1. bamadude

bamadude Overrun With Chickens

Jan 26, 2014
    skipperville
    Yep same show.
    Jeff Probes

2. bamadude

Jan 26, 2014
    skipperville
    Bert Parks It

3. Beer can

Beer can Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2014
    Upstate NY
    The first comments I ever posted on BYC you were talkin about Alton Browns salamander grill with vehve on the cold thread, saw it on new posts, I thought YEAH yummy steaks and posted some comments, I've been hooked to BYC ever since, thanks guys, now I have to deal with chicken math and we only wanted six chickens, ended up with 21 that became eight, good number (have 28 or maybe more on the way) now the wife is looking at cemani and svart hona eggs for sale[​IMG]I thought she hated my new found chicken obsession, and I already have some fibro cemani crosses coming! What the H, maybe I will start some fibro La Fleche devil horn black chickens just to p off some cemani breeders Lol!

Gramma said your not supposed to wash them, just wipe them out [​IMG]

4. perchie.girl

perchie.girl Desert Dweller Premium Member

Ok... PUI... hopefully I am clear.

I just had a meal at a good Mexican restaurant... The appetiser was refried beans... for dipping chips in. The difference was the beans had chorizo cooked in to it....

OH my gawd good. I am making this soon as I can think straight.

5. bamadude

Jan 26, 2014
    skipperville
    Yep.
    Vehve still hasnt spent $10 on the chimney starter nor the $5 bag of charcoal.
    HEY VEHVE. BUY THE CHIMNEY STARTER AND CHARCOAL. IF U DONT LIKE THE RESULTS..I WILL PAY U FOR IT

6. Beer can

Beer can Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2014
    Upstate NY
    Ooh, buzzkill, went from here onto SandHill, been checking cause I still weeks after my order haven't got a confirmation notice. Every time I check I see, one by one breeds fall into the not available category, except the ones I ordered, thinking YEAH good thing I didn't want the more popular breeds...Black Langshan (SOLD OUT THROUGH MAY 19, 2015) no big deal, White Jersey Giant (SOLD OUT THROUGH MARCH 24, 2015) no big deal either, I put down I was willing to take any hatch through the end of July. Blue Langshan (SOLD OUT THROUGH THE REMAINDER OF 2015) [​IMG] I need them to complete the min order of 25! And I put down no substitutes! I hope I'm part of the sold out order but I don't know?!!! I think I'm going to have to email them and let them know I'm willing to change my order if I'm not part of the sold out order, I JUST WANT THE WHITE JERSEY GIANTS! There was a max order of ten! And they don't ship less than 25, Crap!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  7. perchie.girl

perchie.girl Desert Dweller Premium Member

Sandhill sells out pretty quickly... first come first serve... unfortunately. You got to get your jump in early October for some breeds.

Talk to them they may be able to work with you...

deb still PUI

8. bamadude

Jan 26, 2014
    skipperville
    Edited by me

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  9. bamadude

Jan 26, 2014
    skipperville
    I will shoot u the link to coolville