Dixie Chicks

I had my heart set on a outside light..........and didnt think you would help hard wire something if I am wrong I am sorry and would more then happily help you hardwire something? even if the light doesnt work for that can still be used somewhere else.. it isnt ment for long time use just something to light up the area if walk back there at night or pop on if a predator comes around
and since when have I not put forth effort to make your dreams come true oh hard headed chicken queen of the rain forest?
hugs.gif

love.gif
too cute thank you soo much for sharing.... brb I want to grab a paper i got from the feed store..with info on some of the stuff they carry.. I also want to talk to @alaskan about how they feed to keep the roosters from burning out...........anyways brb see if I can find the paper
Polka dots !!!!!
You NEED polka dots.
You're missing polka dots.
must have polka dots
must have polka dots
must have polka dots

Jem, I think your hubby likes our nest curtains...
he's teasing me about polka dots... because I realized I had several polka dot outfits I like but.....somehow the whole idea of polka dots doesnt scream me.. I am more of a gothy dark vibrant color personality type and usually avoid patterns n such....and polka dots are well just polka dots!?!?! I'm not exactly the princessy foofoo type of girly

Back
Top Bottom