Dixie Chicks

Sam, I reacted more on the other meaning of the word 'late'.

:gig
soo whats the damage did they give any designs or? spill the scoop bout the coop!

No I'm not going to price out the coop that i can build myself... framing I can do... Drywall, mud, tape, painting, finishing work, trim... don't ask me to do crown moulding... But building a roof on the deck is beyond my knowledge or skill so is expanding the carport... doing some railings and finishing up some other crap we haven't gotten to that's what I priced out and he'll get back to me with the cost... Then bank on Monday...

and I dont think my chickens need polka dots or curtains @Sharps Big 50 ...thats why the windows of the coop are above the nest boxes plus the awning provides even more darkness in the nest box area........though purple polka dot curtains might be mega cute but I also see it as a pain to keep clean...but if my chickens had polka dotted things it wouldnt reflect it's polka dottedness onto me right? cuz @vehve 's polka dotted curtains are mega super cute

and I dont think my chickens need polka dots or curtains @Sharps Big 50 ...thats why the windows of the coop are above the nest boxes plus the awning provides even more darkness in the nest box area........though purple polka dot curtains might be mega cute but I also see it as a pain to keep clean...but if my chickens had polka dotted things it wouldnt reflect it's polka dottedness onto me right? cuz @vehve 's polka dotted curtains are mega super cute
I'm not thinking curtains. I'm thinking decoration. I can cut out a circle in cardboard and go crazy spray painting ... doors, sides, interior, etc.

I'm sure there's been a government study that proves chickens are happier with polka dots. If not, I'm willing to accept the challenge and grant to do a mutli-year study.

Back
Top Bottom