Dixie Chicks

spearmint ??? That must be with the eggs !
tongue2.gif
I have more spearmint if you need for the tea I just am letting the mother plant grow out more for more clones to plant.......but I can get you a sprig if you want

I have tons of some sort of mint down by my little stream that feeds my and my neighbors ponds. Comes back every year, makes good tea. It must like wet areas cause it practicly grows in the water.

My dad once ate a chickadee...
Ozzy? Ozzy? Is that you?

The Late Contractor. Sounds like a book title.
Sounds like a line in a eulogy....

re: curtains
What to put up in the coop? Didn't want to put anything green in there because the girls would be pecking at it. Chose to make curtains out of a dark navy blue fabric with a red, white and blue fireworks design on it. It's pretty funny....every once in a while I catch a bird studying the pattern.

Anyone ever grow multiplier onions? They grow under the dirt and one single bulb planted produces up to ten to twelve or more yellow onions, just keep some bulbs for replanting the next year. Supposed to be good keepers also, 12 months. Grow like potatoes I guess, I've never heard of them but I'd like to try them.
Beer, I've never tried them. They look interesting, I will be trying them in the fall! Thanks for the heads-up on them!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom