Dixie Chicks

I wonder how Alaskan managed at church this morning

tongue.gif

no hangover at all... I remembered to chug water before I went to bed, and then once or twice in the middle of the night!

"I am fine as wine and smooth as silk!"
Don't they give out a repair kit at church? Jesse did turn water to wine after all... Or how is communion done in Al's religion (I wanna say Orthodox?)
yep, and normal.... bread and wine.

ah... I get to drive brat kid back home in a minute... spouse is cooking...

but it is cold here... back to 'freeze up the water before noon' cold. kinda like winter
ep.gif
what a shocker after all of this warm weather we have been having. Maybe it won't last.

gosh reminds me of this neighbor boy when I was growing up was a huge randy rhoads fan..and he played the guitar, haha spending hours listening to rips and stuff and him playing...rush, sabboth, metallica....

course my brother had every album kiss every put out and his room with black light and all postered floor to ceiling with kiss posters..lol

As far as live shows go, Silverchair (now disbanded) :( were awesome. Saw them 3 times, Smashing Pumpkins were impressive although Billy Corgan is a pompous ***. Finger Eleven also saw them 3 times are a heavy mellow canadian band but worth a view as James Black and Rick Jackett (guitarists) put on quite a show. John Butler was great, 311 are a lot of fun and Coheed and Cambria are completely epic. I have seen many more worth every penny I spent but those were the highlights.

Been over a decade since I've been to a concert. 1st concert ever was Reba McIntire and Brooks and Dunn opened for her. I was a teenager then! LOL! Fat minute ago!

Best concert was Three Doors Down. Nickelback opened for them. It was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom