Dixie Chicks

Actually, poor sally is still in her box... I am scared to look at her until I have my current set of chicks out of the house and the next set of eggs ready to go

hide.gif

I need to send off eggs tomorrow in the mail.... and then I start collecting eggs for ME to hatch..... and the chicks leave Wednesday.... that reminds me.... I have 6 chicks in this last batch that did not sell yet... I need to go advertize them again...

Good luck selling those chicks... Jim gets attached and won't let me get rid of many of ours... and then brings home more EE's from the feed store! And his mom calls me to let me know that TSC has 'black Australian chicks' for sale if we want them (this is after telling us we have too many chooks and need to get rid of a bunch)!!

My chicken math isn't the problem... :D

@bamadude , Idk what went wrong this time. Been leaking oil BAD. Using about a quart a week or more. Yesterday morning when I warmed up the kia to go to work, the oil light came on. So, I dumped more oil in in. About a quart. Headed off to work and back. Ran fine but oil light came on and went back off a couple times. Then, DH drove it to work & BOOM! Said it made a loud popping noise oil light came on. He stopped, put oil in it & it would not hardly start. (Which is not usual). He made it to work, but kia wouldn't start afterwards. That car has been a money pit. Just so aggravated with the situation.
he.gif

Still no bunnies. DH made her up a pen out of a tote & I don't think she likes it. She keeps trying to get out. Poor girl. He put big circle holes in it & she has her food and water, just don't think she likes it.
roll.png

@Beer can , so funny about your chickens
gig.gif
. I haven't let mine out in weeks. They fly out for a second when I go out to feed, then they hightail it back in the coop.

@vehve , Chicken tractor looks awesome! Good job.

@Alaskan , Good luck on selling the chicks.

Well, gotta get ready. I told my son 20 minutes earlier than usual departure time because he is ALWAYS late! He gets it from me, so I can't be aggravated at him. But I am mostly not late for work. Just everything else. That's one reason we have all family functions here! I can't be late
big_smile.png
That and the fact that I am an excellent cook
big_smile.png

Have a wonderful day!

Good luck selling those chicks... Jim gets attached and won't let me get rid of many of ours... and then brings home more EE's from the feed store! And his mom calls me to let me know that TSC has 'black Australian chicks' for sale if we want them (this is after telling us we have too many chooks and need to get rid of a bunch)!!

My chicken math isn't the problem...
big_smile.png

It's the enablers fault! Not ours!
big_smile.png

My chicken math isn't the problem...
big_smile.png

What is a black Australian chick? I googled it and it pulled up every kind of black chicken there is. Even a Ayam Cemani. Maybe she meant Australorp??? See, immediately I know that I don't have that type of chicken, so I need it. Or at least I need to see if I need it!
gig.gif

What is a black Australian chick?  I googled it and it pulled up every kind of black chicken there is.  Even a Ayam Cemani.  Maybe she meant Australorp???   See, immediately I know that I don't have that type of chicken, so I need it.  Or at least I need to see if I need it!:gig

Yup, she meant Black Australorp, lol... We have some, hatched them out end of Dec... :D

Exactly!

Sorry to hear about your car, hon... If you need any auto advice, feel free to pm me... Jim's got over 20 years in car service/repair/maintenance... btw, he says there's a reason for that Kia's name... So rent, oh?

Thanks! We'll get it together. One way or another. Just thought it's ironic I put in my notice at work, getting ready to start the new job and BLAM! Isn't that always the case. I agree with the name play. We also have a 1997 Ford F150- haven't put a dime in that thing & it runs still. Not like a dream or anything, but runs. Problem with it is the heat went out years ago. With our wonderful invigorating temps, the no heat option is not an option. The windshield freezes & fogs up so you can't see out. We will manage though. My brother said he is going to loan me their car until we get another one. It all works out, right?!

Back
Top Bottom