Dixie Chicks

0.jpg
so cute!

Congrats Jem (and grandaddy Bama).
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
I think I saw Sharps Big 50 at the show but I don't know what you look like so I don't know if I saw you or not. I just remember him and thinking he looked familiar. My son and I were buying the honey sticks. Didn't stick around for the end so I'll have to go online and see if it's posted. I was admiring the Partridge Chantecler rooster though - he won reserve champion something. It was my first show so I'm still trying to learn how it all works. PipsNPeeps was really nice and explained some of it to me there. And I did get to meet the breeder that I will get some chicks from and also Hinotori here on BYC, got some plants from her.

Oh...and hawks...just to give you a good laugh. The crows in my neighborhood are my friends. More often than not...when the family of crows start cawing and sounding an alarm...it is a hawk or a raptor of some kind. I run out, beating a pot with a spoon or anything metal to make as much racket as I can. and I stay outside a while and beat the pot repeatedly, or fire bottle rockets into the sky. (and yes, my neighbors all know I am sort of "special."
big_smile.png

thank you for the wonderful chuckle! I could just picture the neighbors!!!

ohh and NOT a single scale or crocodile tooth to be seen on a chick yet and the emu isnt showing thru eithr :p so @bamadude didnt slip one of them there emu/crocodile cross chicks into the eggs :p

Back
Top Bottom