Dixie Chicks

So, anyone excited for the solar eclipse tomorrow? Or is it before sunrise in the States?

I'm going to look for it, I think we might be able to see a partial. Saw a full solar eclipse in highschool in the early 90s. Best time to see a solar eclipse is when your about to get your heart ripped out and head chopped off. Ever watch Apocalypto? One of my favorite movies, and I don't usually ever watch subtitled movies.

Last edited:

I'm not overly impressed with the camera set up in this one my old phone had a much better camera...

Ok so project Broody violet...has hit a glitch I noticed soo violet wanted to go back into the henhouse, the babys do not know how to get up the gang plank...violet hops up on it mid way then goes up the babys left down stairs chirping away maddly.... violet comes back out when babys dont make it up/...is this something I should worry about?

I'm not overly impressed with the camera set up in this one my old phone had a much better camera... Ok so project Broody violet...has hit a glitch I noticed soo violet wanted to go back into the henhouse, the babys do not know how to get up the gang plank...violet hops up on it mid way then goes up the babys left down stairs chirping away maddly.... violet comes back out when babys dont make it up/...is this something I should worry about?
Too adorable
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png

I'm not overly impressed with the camera set up in this one my old phone had a much better camera... Ok so project Broody violet...has hit a glitch I noticed soo violet wanted to go back into the henhouse, the babys do not know how to get up the gang plank...violet hops up on it mid way then goes up the babys left down stairs chirping away maddly.... violet comes back out when babys dont make it up/...is this something I should worry about?
you'll probably have to help teach them to use it of they don't figure it out quickly. Just make sure she doesn't go in and leave them out there.

Back
Top Bottom