Dixie Chicks

Fibro dun bantam phoenix

Dang, even if not purebred, at least you'll still get eggs and you have some really interesting looking chickens ;) Are they going to right the wrong?

I haven't contacted them about the two red looking chickens. I had never seen what RIR looked like until here. So I started asking what they might be. I won't bother with callimg them unless my next five babies I just got look differnt

I haven't contacted them about the two red looking chickens. I had never seen what RIR looked like until here. So I started asking what they might be. I won't bother with callimg them unless my next five babies I just got look differnt
trust me, that red cuckoo looks purebred.

The reason I say EE on those first two is the green legs and EE can look like anything. The hen does look like a black star sexlink but black star roosters are a different color.

Yes im thinking sex link on female too after the comments. But poor clucky he's a mystery although if he is EE I'd be more than happy:)

I love my EE although she's the hen that does not like to be anywhere near me. Everyone else has gotten very sweet with age. The EE just throws in that 1 green egg among all the brows from the Wyandotte and the Partridge Chanteclers...

In other concerns: I am off work in about half an hour: please keep your fingers crossed that the fox stayed out of my chicken run today!!
fl.gif

I love my EE although she's the hen that does not like to be anywhere near me. Everyone else has gotten very sweet with age. The EE just throws in that 1 green egg among all the brows from the Wyandotte and the Partridge Chanteclers...

In other concerns: I am off work in about half an hour: please keep your fingers crossed that the fox stayed out of my chicken run today!!:fl
everything's crossed here.

I did enjoy my day off. Caught up on some much needed sleep from this week!

I'm not sure how big she's gonna get. Her momma was a silkie.

Are u finished hatching for the year?

As far as I can tell. If my bil would stop stealing all my eggs I'd have already set some. I need a replacement for Bucky in case he doesn't make it. He's still stumbling around and not making much progress.

Plus I want to see what ba crossed with a chantie looks like.

Back
Top Bottom