Dixie Chicks

Heya Sally! And Yokel I don't think I've come across yet, hey there.

Bambam, "winter"?

Al, glad to hear he's hanging in there. Are his nostrils clear, by the way? After Eemeli was in a fight and he was super flegmatic and everything, until we took a q-tip and cleared his nostrils, he started eating and drinking right away after that.

Bambam, "winter"?

Al, glad to hear he's hanging in there. Are his nostrils clear, by the way? After Eemeli was in a fight and he was super flegmatic and everything, until we took a q-tip and cleared his nostrils, he started eating and drinking right away after that.

Yokel is good people... just don't ask him about his salt and pepper shakers... :lau

I sleep here
you said hood of the truck
idunno.gif

Bambam, "winter"?

Felix! you too!
frow.gif

Yokel is good people... just don't ask him about his salt and pepper shakers...
lau.gif
lau.gif
or ask if you can call him Jack like I do, its best to call him loko like granny does

Christ it's cold out there. I only had on a thin pair of woolen socks and normal rubber boots, my toes are ice cold. The thermometer said -23C in the morning.
dang!!! is it windy too? my toes would fall the h3ll off in that crap

Sally, nah not windy at all. And it's actually pretty nice out there, sun has been shining mostly, as long as you're moving the cold is no problem. But Karin asked me out to give her a hand with cleaning the bunny hutch, and I didn't realize I'd be spending the next hour out there, hence the chilled toes.

Atlantic low pressure systems should be moving in soon though, by tomorrow we'll be at -5C and next week was going to bounce around 0C. Perfect time to try and start the compost. I just added a couple gallons of bunny poop, a gallon of chicken poop, and a gallon of frozen rabbit pee in there. Once I get it heated up a bit, it should make quite a steam (and stink).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom