Dixie Chicks

All I've planted at home, peas, spinach and over 240 onion plants from dixondale farms, took till after dark night before we left, and only cost $16 for four bundles of 60+ each. Hard frost at home until end of May. 90+ here in Florida, woohoo! Wines goood, they sell it everywhere, even grocery stores and gas stations, and I don't even think they make wine or have vineyards here.
Ducks were chasing us out of Disney, poor things are obviously feed mostly crap. Never saw ducks stalk you after midnight in the 'dark' before.

Poor things, hope they pay them good, popular attraction.

All I've planted at home, peas, spinach and over 240 onion plants from dixondale farms, took till after dark night before we left, and only cost $16 for four bundles of 60+ each. Hard frost at home until end of May. 90+ here in Florida, woohoo! Wines goood, they sell it everywhere, even grocery stores and gas stations, and I don't even think they make wine or have vineyards here.
Ducks were chasing us out of Disney, poor things are obviously feed mostly crap. Never saw ducks stalk you after midnight in the 'dark' before.

Poor things, hope they pay them good, popular attraction.

If you happen to see Chautauqua Vineyards wine get it. Its made from Alabama grown muscedines but bottled in Florida.

I thought every gas station sold wine

My chicks are on their way from California! Papa's poultry. I am super nervous and hoping they make the trip ok. A lot of miles from here to there.......hoping I have better luck than Alaskan. They messaged me about the substitutes they are sending for the absence of speckled Sussex. I had ordered 4. He is substituting with 4 olive Eggers and 2 blue copper French marans!!!! Yeah! :weee. I only have one blue copper French maran and she is a beauty. So, I wouldn't even mind if I get a roo:D

For now:fl

@Outpost JWB I just had 10 gooslings sent from California to BC, Canada. They did fine and are settling in even better. So they had at least 2 flights and then a 1 1/2+ hour car drive and a 20 minute ferry ride. Well travelled birds, ha-ha.

I also stopped at the feed store on the way back home from the airport. They were just unloading a bunch of chicks.. So I came home with 5 rir and 5 Columbia rocks... All girls. Couldn't say no but I did try to control myself. Ha-ha now I wish I had taken double that, the price was Fantastic for sexed chicks.

that's awesome! Mine is going to take 3 days if all goes well. When I google mapped it, said 37 hour drive. Not counting the sitting at the post office time or any traffic. This year I have had much self control and have not purchased any from the local feed stores this year.......yet.

Back
Top Bottom