Dixie Chicks

Hamburger and Cauliflower   id try it but not a fan of Cauliflower... though I am always open to get my mind changed.

Whew on the car....   you lucked out.

deb

Yep...nice on the car.

As to the food... just google hamburger cauliflower casserole and a recipe will pop up.

Recipe called for cauliflower AND carrots and asparagus...but my kid left out the other two choices.

It was odd.......

After dragging it out of the ditch, I drove it into town, then parked got out, and decided to take one more slow walk around (kinda floored I didn't bend an axle or pop a tire since it was really almost on its side as I drug it all over tarnation.)

And as I am about to look at one tire, there is this sudden hiss and a big puff of steam.....then quiet. :confused:

Maybe a drop of ice falling on hot brakes? My only guess...because it still looks fine...was odd though, I have never seen that before.

It was odd.......

After dragging it out of the ditch, I drove it into town, then parked got out, and decided to take one more slow walk around (kinda floored I didn't bend an axle or pop a tire since it was really almost on its side as I drug it all over tarnation.)

And as I am about to look at one tire, there is this sudden hiss and a big puff of steam.....then quiet. :confused:

Maybe a drop of ice falling on hot brakes? My only guess...because it still looks fine...was odd though, I have never seen that before.
very , you got very lucky

It was odd.......

And as I am about to look at one tire, there is this sudden hiss and a big puff of steam.....then quiet.
hu.gif

Your guardian angels are taking care of you for sure.

Forgot to complain that my computer crashed
Hard drive was toast
Lost most of the pictures of the new(ish) baby
That just put the icing on the cake
My external drive crashed about a year ago and I lost all the pics of my other two boys
(Yeah stupid move storing everything exclusively on the external drive)

Always best to upload onto a USB every now and then , at least you have them saved in another device if the system crash's

Back
Top Bottom