Diy boiler food? Justin Rhodes recipi??

Agreed the broilers are so wet on peas unless there micronized which breaks it down and make is more beneficial
There is tests vs soy and pea and the pea is not only heathier they put more weight on

The soy causes a lot of problems including mineral deficiency’s and gut soy also contains estrogen stimulants that pads in the meat

All shop brands are either soy or state gm. Products to find a grain that’s safe is impossible here so forced to build my own healthier

I also have between 20 to 60 chickens at a time so I fee I need to make it myself as I am growing it myself this year so will be an easy diet once I master what I need to grow
So far I am growing oats wheat peas and corn this coming year on my land and will tractor them on the land feeding them back the grains fermented and mashed in the bucket systems

By next year I won’t be buying any it will be all on my land for them and there poop will feed the grounds I grow on

When able to I will increase my flock to 250 but I need to have a growing season first

soy also contains estrogen stimulants that pads in the meat
Yes, phytoestrogens. IIRC the jury is out as to whether it's enough to cause issues in those who consume the meat of soybean fed chickens. Obviously people who are allergic to soy should not.
If I was a man I might be concerned, but as a woman that is of little concern to me. I eat very healthy, hardly any salt, sugar or gluten and almost zero processed or fried foods. I do eat some soy products and also quite a bit of other foods that contain phytoestrogens, like coffee, nuts, seeds, berries, garlic, onions.

Yes, phytoestrogens. IIRC the jury is out as to whether it's enough to cause issues in those who consume the meat of soybean fed chickens. Obviously people who are allergic to soy should not.
If I was a man I might be concerned, but as a woman that is of little concern to me. I eat very healthy, hardly any salt, sugar or gluten and almost zero processed or fried foods. I do eat some soy products and also quite a bit of other foods that contain phytoestrogens, like coffee, nuts, seeds, berries, garlic, onions.
Yeah auto immune heating here
5years no sugar maltodexrin or anything that breaks down to sugar like white flour etc I am very sensitive atm my body is like a bomb from toxic crap I ate and abused my body with lol

Totally whole grain grow it myself do it bake it Cook it
Chickens are my next step and my step towards buying my land next year totally off grid and self supported

I’m a man unfortunately lol well I like it so that’s okay haha but I do want avoid the thing your talking about yes

My rule if it’s good for me it’s good for them you are what you eat so why would I feed them junk if I wanna be healthy lol I wanna feed them as healthy as I wanna be so that’s me soy free lol

They concern the soy allergens so it concerns me lol

Back
Top Bottom