DIY Chicken watering nipples for your brooder!

mat2dong

Songster
7 Years
Jun 17, 2012
I feel if you have the room and you are a gardener/farmer (or looking to be one) chickens are of so much of a benefit to you!! There health is very important as well if you want them to keep giving you one of the best manures, killing pest, tilling and turning the soil for you, and providing you and your family with eggs you will need to stay on top of there health!

Watering them is a big part of there health and so I wrote a little blog today on how I water my girls. I use chicken watering nipples! Read more at my blog...

http://homefarmideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/chicken-watering-nipples.html

Last edited:
Good little blog you got there. I like that you link where you can get the supplies.

Thanks!! I will be adding more and more to my blog over time:) I want to encorage others to not only have livestock, but grow there own veggies organically as well!

I had a hard time figuring out where to get them so I posted where to get them to be helpful. Not only that but I am an Amazon Associate and I think I make a little something on the sells of each order. Hoping to get a little cash to go back into my garden and my girls;)

God Bless!!

Back
Top Bottom