DIY Duck Ornament (Any idea's?)

Kkrista123

Crowing
Dec 2, 2018
Hatboro PA
My Coop
My Coop
Hello!! I just realized that all of the parent's and in laws absolutely HAVE to have a homemade ornament featuring my ducky as part of their christmas present. Any idea's on how I could make something festive they could decorate the house or tree with? Thanks!

FE91D850-1709-4297-8D7C-0177BBFEE68F.jpeg
CF49ABBF-760D-4064-A8D3-2D650567CF20.jpeg
7891A18E-6E32-4F99-8806-A97B0BDAF069.jpeg
2 years ago my family made these. Put a picture in a clear plastic ornament and in the back you can put some paper or something

You could do the same put a picture in a picture frame ornament and just add ribbon to hang. You can make a square or rectangle frame from glued wood outside from small straight sticks and put picture on back. Same add ribbon.
Can use hot glue gun too whichever stronger.

You can also make a sled from pop cycle sticks with wreath or bow attached. Hang string to hang with across front runners. Put Ducks name and year on it.

IDK exactly what you have in mind. I have seen some that were:
1. Duck feathers glued all around an ornament. Don't remember if it was plastic/glass/Styrofoam
2. Duck feathers lining the inside of a clear glass ornament.
But the only duck shaped ones I've seen are carved wooden ones.

You can also make a sled from pop cycle sticks with wreath or bow attached. Hang string to hang with across front runners. Put Ducks name and year on it.
Great idea, I’ll have to do this to take the picture to then frame and make an ornament with! An ornament in and ornament!!

IDK exactly what you have in mind. I have seen some that were:
1. Duck feathers glued all around an ornament. Don't remember if it was plastic/glass/Styrofoam
2. Duck feathers lining the inside of a clear glass ornament.
But the only duck shaped ones I've seen are carved wooden ones.
Gilberta is dropping lots of feathers right now so that’s a great idea, I’ll save some of those and incorporate them into the ornament!

Back
Top Bottom