DIY Easy, Simple Run Ideas

Tinsun

Hatching
Jul 2, 2022
As of now I have two coops. One coop has a run made of dog kennels and the other coop has s small attached run with it. What What I would like to do is to find plans to build an easy and simple run between the two. Clean up the yard a bit, give them more space, and predator proof their area. I have roughly 45 birds and would like the run to be 8x32 at minimum. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone has plan’s, thoughts, pictures, or ideas to send my way. I’ve never built anything like this before so the simpler better. I would like to use hardware netting all around and add a roof but that can b the next step. As of now I’m in dire need of run the my 18 ur old son and I can build together. Thank you!

I would not mind that, but my boyfriend wants a nice wood structure one. Somehby like the attached, but doubled in size.

Attachments

• 806EB358-085B-4F57-A0BE-E69D883E6EF4.jpeg
    806EB358-085B-4F57-A0BE-E69D883E6EF4.jpeg
    384.5 KB · Views: 15
I would not mind that, but my boyfriend wants a nice wood structure one. Somehby like the attached, but doubled in size.

What you want is probably a structure like my coop with structural posts at the corners and every 8 feet along the sides and extra boards at the 4 foot posts to fasten the hardware cloth to it.

0917211627_hdr-jpg.3007281

Of course my roof is more complicated than yours would need to be. :)

Back
Top Bottom