- Apr 12, 2021
Just a quick update: we're postponing the surgery until tomorrow evening. His crop was REALLY full when I returned home this afternoon . Decided it'd be best to wait/ fast him.Let us know how it goes. We're all rooting for you and your boy.
Good luck. You are brave.