DIY Thread - Let's see your "Inventions".

Pics
Je33ieg, I would have grabbed that coop, too. It looks great! What a fantastic turkey nest, too.

Durmaxgirl, those troughs are fantastic, as well as all of the other coops and items! You are one blessed woman.

Last edited:
Je33ieg, I would have grabbed that coop, too. It looks great! What a fantastic turkey nest, too.

Durmaxgirl, those troughs are fantastic, as well as all of the other coops and items! You are one blessed woman.
Thanks! I could add so many more! Here's a photo of my original two coops... I have many more now!! He made everything in these coops by hand. The windows are all hand made. He even built the door and frame and everything. The bigger coop we built for less then $300 because he brings so much stuff home from work that they throw out!
Yep I am blessed :)
LL

Last edited:
so far so good no problems at all and easy enough to clean up too take off the lid and wash out.  I am watering 12 right now and its working flawless.. No more water worries

The first chicken nipples I purchased were the screw in kind, and they worked great. I lost the eBay seller's info and subsequently bought push in style from another vendor, which are complete leaky garbage... Anyone have a good source? I built buckets like this, but not with this style float, which I think I like a whole lot better and I can't wait to try :)

Back
Top Bottom