Dizzy silkie chicken

Goose_the_cat

❤️Cats❤️Rats❤️
Aug 16, 2022
Georgia
My Coop
My Coop
I have this one Silkie chicken for a batch of eggs that I hatched in July and one of the (Polly) has looked quite dizzy or something like that her whole life but I have been worrying since she eats and drinks fine. This thing usually occurs went her head is touched or she lifts one of her legs. I am mostly just wanting to know if I she be worrying about this or if I should do anything about it.

Thank you for reading this and any feedback is appreciated 🙃 have a wonderful rest of your day (or night) ☺️✨

I have this one Silkie chicken for a batch of eggs that I hatched in July and one of the (Polly) has looked quite dizzy or something like that her whole life but I have been worrying since she eats and drinks fine. This thing usually occurs went her head is touched or she lifts one of her legs. I am mostly just wanting to know if I she be worrying about this or if I should do anything about it.

Thank you for reading this and any feedback is appreciated 🙃 have a wonderful rest of your day (or night) ☺️✨

I used to have a goofy Silkie to say the least never figured out what her issue was we loved her but something wasn’t right In her little brain she wondered all the way to the back of my 13 acre pasture once and she would spaz out also she would just stand wherever you put her and not move for an hour interesting little chicken

Could you get a video?

Back
Top Bottom