Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

Pics
Is there a reason some dogs scream when they're in a car going somewhere? Not barking, but like an actual yelping scream. It's a Aussie if that makes any difference. He seems to be okay going in the car and doesn't pace or lay down like he doesn't like the ride, but he'll scream the entire time the car is in motion

The food bill for two (active mastiffs) a lab mix and a miniature dachshund runs about $450 per month.

I was kind of surprised that all Mastiffs were lumped into the, not need much exercise category.

Not all Mastiffs are made the same.

View attachment 2554254
View attachment 2554255
View attachment 2554257

Both of these breeds are VERY active and we love it! Picked the breeds for protection and activity level. They can also live 11+ years.

You really have figured out the raw diet challenge and succeeded! I will need to take your advice and start shopping around.
Mastiffs were working breeds at one time. Guarding perimeters of property, guarding livestock, hunting big game and all kinds of tasks. Imo, the English Mastiff is the laziest of them all, which is why I love them. But yes, many Mastiffs have tremendous energy and drive!

Mastiffs were working breeds at one time. Guarding perimeters of property, guarding livestock, hunting big game and all kinds of tasks. Imo, the English Mastiff is the laziest of them all, which is why I love them. But yes, many Mastiffs have tremendous energy and drive!
My Pup-Pup was the more energetic, working type of EM. She loved walks in the woods and playing in the creek.

1614870177820.png

The food bill for two (active mastiffs) a lab mix and a miniature dachshund runs about $450 per month.

I was kind of surprised that all Mastiffs were lumped into the, not need much exercise category.

Not all Mastiffs are made the same.

View attachment 2554254
View attachment 2554255
View attachment 2554257

Both of these breeds are VERY active and we love it! Picked the breeds for protection and activity level. They can also live 11+ years.

You really have figured out the raw diet challenge and succeeded! I will need to take your advice and start shopping around.

DOGO!!!!???!

Is there a reason some dogs scream when they're in a car going somewhere? Not barking, but like an actual yelping scream. It's a Aussie if that makes any difference. He seems to be okay going in the car and doesn't pace or lay down like he doesn't like the ride, but he'll scream the entire time the car is in motion

nervous or overly exited?

Back
Top Bottom