Do people in southern states like pizza?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones with teeth do... the others have a hard time getting it through the straw.
barnie.gif

Gotta love all these ridiculous preconceived notions about us Southern folk !!! At least we know how to make biscuits, fried chicken, and sweet tea
love.gif

Have an awesome one here in Middle Tennessee...Planet Pizza..he started it from scratch and his pies are really good. Top notch ingredients. Living in the south ,though , pizza really takes a back burner to our other foods. I was raised on a higher level of food than pizza. but it is good every now and then, kinda like a greasy hamburger. Still rather have some foie gras, gumbo, oysters rockefeller, etc.

Were is Planet Pizza I'm in middle TN and have never heard of it? I love some good pizza!

Southern people probably consume just as much pizza as the rest of the world, if not more so...... All the true hard work people do here tends to make people hungry. ;)
I know you really meant to ask if Southern people like Greek style pizza as well as fast food chain pizza......

Gotta love all these ridiculous preconceived notions about us Southern folk !!! At least we know how to make biscuits, fried chicken, and sweet tea
love.gif

Is there such a pizza with gravy sauce, fried chicken pieces, with the buscuit crust and cheesy mashed potatoes on top? When is dinner?
droolin.gif

Really, as briefly lived in the south, YES, those wonderful folks like pizza! They like any pizza just like we do...the "garbage" kind. I like the homemade pizzas better than the cardboard pizzas. Garcia's, Papa John's, Domino's, Pizza Hut are the worse ones to eat while our favorite Monicals and Munsell's are wonderful. Now I have to try Casey's pizza..........

THe heck with pizza. I have yet to find great gyros , suflaki (sp?) and other greek food here in the states.I want real meat gyros, sliced meat, not the ground beef brick on a stick and then sliced. So far germany has the best greek food. And yes they do like pizza in the south. If you have good pizza we even put you on speed dial. I know good pizza. I lived in Youngstown Ohio. 15 pizza places on the 3.5mile stretch to Walmart.

love.gif

My ten year old makes tea as soon as she comes home from school, she cant stand "old " tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom