do they need to be Show Quality???

My call ducks are not pet quality. The others are all growing out currently. The Buffs are looking pet quality. The Silver Appleyards I am watching and waiting. The Rouens are still growing out also. Yes we ship.

Another factor is area, a duck egg or duck in one area out of show quality may sell for X in one area, but in another part of the country you can find them for less than X.

ok, this is my thought.....I bought runners from Ideal and then I bought some from Metzers. My Ideal ducks look part Pekin(?) and less runner. I would be very upset if I bought eggs from someone and thought I was getting runners and they hatched out looking like the ones I have
hmm.png
. I don't think they need to be show quality to sell eggs, but I think they should look like the breed they are being sold as... I won't sell anything from my hatchery ducks, just doesn't seem fair. If you still wanted to sell eggs and you don't have nice quality you could always list them as "pet quality" and post pics of the parent birds, that way there are no surprises for the person that buys the eggs...JMHO
old.gif

Quote:
I say let the buyer decide
wink.png
if you post pics then the buyer sees what they are getting.

Back
Top Bottom