Do we have any S.H.E.s or Flyers here???

warmfuzzies

Songster
10 Years
Feb 15, 2009
Boondocks, Colorado
You know who you are... Sidetracked Home Executives or Fly Lady fans...

Anyone? I am thinking about doing the SHE system, I love the way it sounds, but I dont want to do a bunch of work to get it all set up just to burn out in a week.

Flylady, and look at her babysteps page. Don't try to do it all at once, just do the 30 steps in 30 days so you don't flame out.

Since 2002
cool.png

Did it, not on the email list anymore but still using her ideas. Helped me a whole lot. Don't try to do it all at once! Babysteps! One thing at a time. Flylady is real big on that & I'm a big fan.

Well, I'm afraid the whole binder and several routines would all be too much for me. My mom did it for awhile and I know she was getting like 30 e-mails a day. That would SO not work for me, DM would kill the computer!
lol.png

The SHE system, with the cards for the different things seems like it would work better for me. Not so complicated, more freedom as far as not having the routines, which I never do good with.

There's now 1 email called the "flight plan" it comes the night before and is more a checkoff list for the day. it works better for me that way too.

The idea with the routines is to teach yourself how to use a routine to keep the place picked up.

Back
Top Bottom