Do you believe in life beyond our planet, or galaxy?

Do you believe in extraterrestrial life?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is true that the most common people who are often abducted, have hazel, green, or brown eyes, have black, or brunette hair, & have the rare rh negative blood type though
That describes me! ✍️ Please excuse my ignorance but what exactly does 'Abducted' mean? I get that it's to do with Aliens and stuff but can you explain what it means for someone like me who struggles to believe such things exist. Promise I'm not being sarcastic, just interested.
Wanna see a strange glow in the dark substance that I discovered on my pj pants?
It's pee

That describes me! ✍️ Please excuse my ignorance but what exactly does 'Abducted' mean? I get that it's to do with Aliens and stuff but can you explain what it means for someone like me who struggles to believe such things exist. Promise I'm not being sarcastic, just interested.

It's pee
Abducted is when you get taken. Usually shows show a person sucked up into a flying saucer

No ET for me.
Screenshot_20220103-165916.png

This is a simple poll, for an experiment. I'm curious to see how many are Believers, or are open to the idea like me, & a few other's.

Please be nice, & respectful? All BYC rules apply.
It's not a matter of believing....or being a "believer." I believe in science, and science tells me there may be life out there. But it's not life that goes around kidnapping and probing and experimenting on us.

It's pee
No, it's not pee I guarentee that. It's on my pant leg, as spots. I don't wet myself.
20211231_193901.jpg
20211231_193801.jpg
20211231_193755.jpg
I've already tested a black light on many places on the floor where our dogs have peed, none glowed.

They take you into their ship, & run experiments on you. I've had many of these happen. I just don't really remember all of them, or any of them.

My first abduction I do remember very foggy though. I woken up on a flat cold table in the middle of a bright lit room. My head was like strapped in place, & I couldn't look around, except with my eyes. It was so bright it made everything blurry. My eyes eventually adjusted just enough to notice I was surrounded by these tall gray beings. That's all I remember from that one.

Here's a scoop mark I discovered last year, several months back. It's slightly below my knee. Apparently it's a common occurrence with abductees.
20210710_124859.jpg

Back
Top Bottom