Do you believe in life beyond our planet, or galaxy?

Do you believe in extraterrestrial life?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics

MysteryChicken

Preserving Gamefowl, 1 Variety At a Time🇮🇳🇺🇸
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
May 31, 2018
Tawas City, Michigan
This is a simple poll, for an experiment. I'm curious to see how many are Believers, or are open to the idea like me, & a few other's.

Please be nice, & respectful? All BYC rules apply.

Feel free to share your stories, & experiences?

Also, I wanted add alittle bit more uniqueness to this place, other then poultry, pets, hobbies, etc. Sometimes alittle expansion is needed.

Please have fun?

Last edited:
No, it's not pee I guarentee that. It's on my pant leg, as spots. I don't wet myself.View attachment 2949189View attachment 2949190View attachment 2949191I've already tested a black light on many places on the floor where our dogs have peed, none glowed.

They take you into their ship, & run experiments on you. I've had many of these happen. I just don't really remember all of them, or any of them.

My first abduction I do remember very foggy though. I woken up on a flat cold table in the middle of a bright lit room. My head was like strapped in place, & I couldn't look around, except with my eyes. It was so bright it made everything blurry. My eyes eventually adjusted just enough to notice I was surrounded by these tall gray beings. That's all I remember from that one.

Here's a scoop mark I discovered last year, several months back. It's slightly below my knee. Apparently it's a common occurrence with abductees.View attachment 2949206
What is the scoop mark about?

Yes. Unhesitatingly, I do think there is other life "out there". Considering how vast and old the universe is, while at the same time being mostly composed of the same things and undergoing the same processes all over the place, I think it would be arrogant of us to assume that our one little moist rock in space is the only place, and the only time in the entire history of the universe, that life has evolved. Just look at the diversity of expression of the primordial soup here on this ONE planet orbiting a fairly mundane and common star in the backwater of a typical spiral galaxy. Statistically, there is a 0% chance we're unique in that regard.

Intelligent life? Possibly. I get the feeling that the odds are good, but at the same time, our odds of ever meeting another culture at equal or greater level of advancement than we are is very low. Our own efforts would involve unified global efforts to build and maintain a spacefaring infrastructure to get out out there even looking, and We don't seem to like to get along enough to make that happen right now. If that's also common, none of our potential neighbors are likely to be able to range too far from home either and we'll likely never meet them.

I absolutely believe there are ETs elsewhere in our universe. With over a billion stars in our own galaxy, I'd be a nut for not believing something is out there. But that's just me :)
Yes, it would be shelfish to think we're the only life in the vast universe.

This is a simple poll, for an experiment. I'm curious to see how many are Believers, or are open to the idea like me, & a few other's.

Please be nice, & respectful? All BYC rules apply.
It's not a matter of believing....or being a "believer." I believe in science, and science tells me there may be life out there. But it's not life that goes around kidnapping and probing and experimenting on us.

Back
Top Bottom