Do you believe in life beyond our planet, or galaxy?

Do you believe in extraterrestrial life?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, me too. I’ve never had an “encounter” or seen anything I couldn’t explain but there is always a chance.
Just gotta look out for anything unusual.

Keep your eyes, & mind to the stars. Maybe one day you'll see something weird.

I had an amazing UFO encounter I think in August, that I attempted to record, but my phone camera was being stupid, & the UFO blinked away.

Oh! There was a time me, my mom and brother saw like a low, pulsing light on our dive home years ago. Like a star, but bigger and a more defined pulse.

But that's it besides my romance novels and shows that I've experienced
Seen quite a few of those, plus solid white orbs.

Pulsing single red lights me, & my sister have seen too. She usually comes with me on our UFO hunts/walks during the summer.

No, it's not pee I guarentee that. It's on my pant leg, as spots. I don't wet myself.View attachment 2949189View attachment 2949190View attachment 2949191I've already tested a black light on many places on the floor where our dogs have peed, none glowed.

They take you into their ship, & run experiments on you. I've had many of these happen. I just don't really remember all of them, or any of them.

My first abduction I do remember very foggy though. I woken up on a flat cold table in the middle of a bright lit room. My head was like strapped in place, & I couldn't look around, except with my eyes. It was so bright it made everything blurry. My eyes eventually adjusted just enough to notice I was surrounded by these tall gray beings. That's all I remember from that one.

Here's a scoop mark I discovered last year, several months back. It's slightly below my knee. Apparently it's a common occurrence with abductees.View attachment 2949206
What is the scoop mark about?

The scoop mark isn't as visible anymore though, it has became a scar type spot on my knee now. It's the triangular spot.
20220103_190517.jpg

Back
Top Bottom