Do you feed the deer for the pure pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

I am so telling David this one! You gotta know the family is serious when his n her bow cases are wedding presents (David's sister).
I just spend all summer nursing the tomato plant through to late summer / fall just so that *(%^& big deer can come through and eat it all, just leaving me the hoof prints.
My friend has deer that walk up onto the porch to eat plants.

I think this is the weekend in Utah for deer population control... but they are all big muleys there.

we are not allow to feed them because then how can you tell if the hunters baited them or we are just feeding to be nice...

but that does not stop them from coming into my yard and tipping over my compost bin and feeding out of that!

Quote:
I agree. We keep populating our land, cutting down more and more forest for housing, and then wonder why the animals are in "our" backyard. (ooops, sorry, off topic)

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh my gosh, I just watched that video. Oh so true. It condenses into a few minutes what humans have done in a few thousand years.

Noooo dont feed the deer but do
put out a mineral block.or salt what ever is available.
but Vension sure taste good...
Dh takes care of that.

**This thread has been closed by the request of the OP.

Please remember to stay on topic when posting. The OP asked a simple question and did not intend for this topic to turn into a debate.

Thank you to all who stayed on topic and participated in a civil manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom