Do you feed your chickens meat....(like chicken)?

Ms.FuzzyButts :

I feed mine chicken and turkey all the time and they love it... Nothing is funnier (and twisted) to me than seeing a chicken run a wide open sprint across the yard with a chicken leg in it's mouth.....
gig.gif

th.gif
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
lau.gif

Naw, those things are not fit for man or beast....................... Heck they are not even good for the worm bin or compost pile either..

NO I do not feed chicken to chicken.... It goes against my beliefs, and against the core of my spirituality. Not as bad as feeding cow to cow (Which caused mad cow disease) because chickens are omnivores but still just not right in the natural order of the universe. I feel cannibalism should be reserved for the toughest of times, when no other choices are available.

My chickens get plenty of meat, just no chicken..

ON

Last edited:
Quote:
We must have read the same book!
lol.png

What was it? Something like 31 ingredients in a chicken mc nugget, one of which is a known carcinogen? Nope, not feeding that to my chickens.

droolin.gif
Yes, I do. Gave them all the gristle-y fat bits from the chickens I bought @ the grocery store, they couldn't gobble it up fast enough! I could hear them going Om Nom Nom!
droolin.gif

Ok, I just can bring myself to feed chicken to my chickens. It just seems sooooo wrong!
idunno.gif

BUT....

My big rooster used to hate my ex husband. He would growl and kick his car and not let him come in the yard. (Archie is a good judge of character
big_smile.png
) One day I saw my ex standing in the front yard alone with a look of amusement on his face. He brought my Archie a bag of fried chicken gizzards! I ended up with a band-aid on my finger from trying to take them away and ex hubby got a new best friend!
rant.gif

I don't have the guts to feed my chickens chicken, but they do love all sorts of other meat (only scraps in moderation). They will go to town on my kids' leftover hamburgers!

Back
Top Bottom