Do you have a family member that gets on your nerve?

Thank you Ol'FasionHen. I have 2 blankets that are on top of it. Unfortunatly there is no place close enough since we are in the country. I asked the general store guy if I could have a job but he barely scrapes by since he gets 4 customers a day and its a family ran store. Nothing good in the classifides for a job since most requires a truck or a CDL. Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
MY moms b/f is the same way and he really gets on my nerves. He is lazy and selfish and cares about himself. When house cleaning day comes he just sits on his bed on the laptop and drinks his beer while we work our butts off. His only excuse is "I pay the bills". If HIS dog has an accident he wont touch it. I have to. I take care of his chickens and he dont do anything but look at them. If I am in my room and he is in his he asks me for a beer even though his room is closer to the fridge. I have a attress that was my great grandmas. Its really old. It has nothing but horse hair and springs covered in fabric. Well the bed is tearing apart and making me itch to wear I am bleeding and he wont put the mattress on his car which is the ONLY running car here, yet he puts a king mattress on his car and he is fine with that? WTH? HE eats my food that I make for myself. I have to do all the electrician jobs in the house cause he cant do it. I do the carpentry work cause he cant do it. I do the lanscaping job cause he whines and moans about it being tough work. He dont cook. I do all the cooking. I cant move out cause I am unemployed and have no money and no place to go. If I mention one thing about cleaning he tells my mom and whines to her saying "Irene your kids are yelling at me". He is as bad as a 2 year old and I blame his parents. His parents spoiled him and never taught him responsiblility. They did all the chores while he got to play games. I been doing chores since I was 8. He is also over exageratting (SP?) with almost everything. He also has a problem that I cant remember what its called. example : Before we moved into this house we where cleaning out our old house. He got a splinter and screams OW! I need to go to the hospital. I have a splinter. Am I going to die? He screams at a fake rat really loud just to get attention. I dont know what to do. My hair is starting to turn gray and thinning cause of the amount of stress he puts on me. He aggravates me. Like I siad. If I tell him off my mom will kick me out because she cares about him more then her own kids and I am not lying. I yelled at him once about this and she said "Go move in with your father".

I forgot to add: When I got into a fight with him he called me ungrateful.
roll.png
Huh? Now who do you think is ungrateful?

I am done venting

My biggest question is WHY IS YOUR MOM OK WITH THIS GUY? What a lazy bum. Everything is split the way it should be at our house. The ids keep it clean, I cook and my fiance does that yard work and everyone helps with the chickens and dog. Not without some struggle, but still.

Quote:
MY moms b/f is the same way and he really gets on my nerves. He is lazy and selfish and cares about himself. When house cleaning day comes he just sits on his bed on the laptop and drinks his beer while we work our butts off. His only excuse is "I pay the bills". If HIS dog has an accident he wont touch it. I have to. I take care of his chickens and he dont do anything but look at them. If I am in my room and he is in his he asks me for a beer even though his room is closer to the fridge. I have a attress that was my great grandmas. Its really old. It has nothing but horse hair and springs covered in fabric. Well the bed is tearing apart and making me itch to wear I am bleeding and he wont put the mattress on his car which is the ONLY running car here, yet he puts a king mattress on his car and he is fine with that? WTH? HE eats my food that I make for myself. I have to do all the electrician jobs in the house cause he cant do it. I do the carpentry work cause he cant do it. I do the lanscaping job cause he whines and moans about it being tough work. He dont cook. I do all the cooking. I cant move out cause I am unemployed and have no money and no place to go. If I mention one thing about cleaning he tells my mom and whines to her saying "Irene your kids are yelling at me". He is as bad as a 2 year old and I blame his parents. His parents spoiled him and never taught him responsiblility. They did all the chores while he got to play games. I been doing chores since I was 8. He is also over exageratting (SP?) with almost everything. He also has a problem that I cant remember what its called. example : Before we moved into this house we where cleaning out our old house. He got a splinter and screams OW! I need to go to the hospital. I have a splinter. Am I going to die? He screams at a fake rat really loud just to get attention. I dont know what to do. My hair is starting to turn gray and thinning cause of the amount of stress he puts on me. He aggravates me. Like I siad. If I tell him off my mom will kick me out because she cares about him more then her own kids and I am not lying. I yelled at him once about this and she said "Go move in with your father".

roll.png

I am done venting

My biggest question is WHY IS YOUR MOM OK WITH THIS GUY? What a lazy bum. Everything is split the way it should be at our house. The ids keep it clean, I cook and my fiance does that yard work and everyone helps with the chickens and dog. Not without some struggle, but still.

I asked her why last time and she said "We are in love with eachother" I think he is with her for the money. She buys him eveyrthing. Last year I bought my own christmas presents cause she said she had no money but she bought him lots of stuff for christmas. Its rediculous. She has property in NC that no one wants to buy but no job means no money and I can buy it just yet. I am hoping no one takes it so I can give her some money to close it and give it to me. Then build a house and get away from this nightmare.

Last edited:
That is really a bad situation. It is hard to believe that she is that blind, but that's what love/lust does to a person sometimes. I am sorry you are going through that right now.

Thanks Deb. He does influence me though... To NOT be like him when I get married. I just hope to ge that property and get a house built. I told him I cant wait to see what happens when I leave and see what he will do with the chores.

Hi old fashioned hen,
The truth is, and we know it, that money and shiney things don't make you happy (for long). From your reaction, I get the feeling that you think she is saying these things deliberately to "bigtime" you, or put you down? If so, tell her she's a smarmy B word and to go get her hair done somewhere else. If that is not the case, you need to change your perspective. You know, she could actually be jealous of you- working for yourself, building your own home and having lots of land, I bet you have a sense of pride. Maybe she looks up to you, wants you to like or respect her. This is your opportunity to help her by talking about the things that truely make you happy with a passion. She will come around
smile.png

Quote:
Well, hynofrogstevie, you are head and shoulders above that step BF of your mom's and a ton more mature! Look at all the difficult things you dealt with this past weird week, by jumping right into one situation after another...that's actually a wonderful job (and even husband) skill: keeping calm in a crisis and being quick-thinking and resourceful! Trust me, not everybody is! If I owned a business, you'd be exactly the type of person I'd be looking for, so hang in there...sometimes our lives suddenly change after a LONG dry spell. You deserve a break! Thanks for brightening up BYC, too!
cool.png
Just think - you're developing character while he's just developing bedsores! (oh, and I think that word you're thinking of is hypochondriac - we could start another whole new thread on that one!)

Thank you so much for the kind words ChickaD. Yep thats the word I was looking for. I hope to get a break someday. I been having some pretty rough days. Hopefully things will clear up and I can move on and look forward to the future.

Quote:

roll.png

I am done venting

Imagine a kindergardner waiting for daddy to take her to school pride night at the local Chickfile-a
because i just had surgery . My stepD.Bioka was living with us at the ti,e, she knew about Taylors plans. But B.(16)bothered her dad so long that he took her to see her BF instead of Taylor to chick-fil-a. Taylor was sooo upset, so i skipped my painmeds and packed up three little kids and went my self, oh and she pulled the same stunt the day I had the surgery(wisdom teeth pulled).
fter that she deceided she was too lazy to walk to the bus stop and refused my offer to skip my meds again to drive her. A bit later i called her dad and told him.Guess what? She told her mom i didnt wke her up and refused to drive her. WE kicked her out that night.
Oh and my sis in law. I gave birth to my 8 week preemie baby on 09/10/05 and took her ome three days later. THe days after my husband had to drive 5 hours away to a army leadership conference.I was left with 4lbs newborn DD,a 2year DS and my DD 4. FRiday i got really sick and got a high fever. I made it to saturday and still had 103F. mY sil called to see how the baby was doing,i told her i am sick.
THey came over and she took me to the ER while my BIL watched the kids. WEll my hubby came home by then and both started drinking to celebrate, i came back home . My BIL was stinkin g drubk and my DH had to beer. My BIL was arguing with his wife and she ended up storming out and leaving im at our house. SO i had everything i already mentioned plus a dunk BIL bothered the heck out of my oldest.
My Dh ex wants more childsupport because their 19 year old highschool drop out, no job no plans DD deceided to get pregnant by a guy who left for basic training.
Anybody wanna trade????

Back
Top Bottom