Do you have a family member that gets on your nerve?

Quote:
lau.gif
And since she's a cosmetologist, she can do more than just imagine - she can help bring that image to life!
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
gig.gif
Sounds like a plan, next family reunion or perhaps on thanksgiving I'll rip of my clothing at the table and throw food at everyone - that'll work.
gig.gif

Quote:
gig.gif
Sounds like a plan, next family reunion or perhaps on thanksgiving I'll rip of my clothing at the table and throw food at everyone - that'll work.
gig.gif

Hey... That might work!
wee.gif

Quote:
gig.gif
gig.gif

Hey... That might work!
wee.gif

hu.gif
do they have internet access in those loony hospitals? I wonder if I could type with a straight-jacket? Hmmmmm

Yes, My in laws!!

My dh has a cousin who is an only child. His mother has nothing to do but brag about him (he has no children or grands).. He worked very hard, made his own (several) million, built a great business from scratch and enjoys every minute of it.. His mother relays all his travels, doings, buyings to my MIL--she in return--tells all of her children and they sit and talk about this poor fellow all the time! He is very generous--giving time and money to those in the family who need it. He flew (private plane) several cousins out to see their dying brother and back again for free... He was made fun of for weeks--'being a big shot, in his fancy-schmancy plane with a private pilot''. I get so darn tired of hearing their crap I want to scream...He paid for a cousin and uncle to be buried when the family had no money---He just called the funeral home and told the director to do what every the family wanted and send him the bill... Well, my dh's family talked crap about that..

I am sure they talk about me too (they do every body else--so why would I be any different) but I do not care.. I don't enjoy going about them for that reason..

Sounds like that guy needs to be praised instead of ridiculed. He's rich and doesn't have to ask the family for anything and he still steps in and helps out. Sounds like a great guy to me.!!

Wish he was my kinfolk-- I'm always needing help!!---Wayne

Last edited:
Quote:
LOL Aw heck, now what would be the fun of that then?! Naw, I'm thinkin stand right in the middle of the table, strip down, and set right in the gravy bowl! Bet they'd never come back... LOL I know I wouldn't!!!
sickbyc.gif

I don't know that might be something they really like--you can't ever tell about people.
tongue.png

How did you get that little green smiley face?

and oh yeah I was thinkin about having gravy and biscuit tommorrow-- maybe not lol

Last edited:
Quote:
LOL Oh dang!
lau.gif

The smiley: When ya first type (dont work in "edit" though) you'll have a list of smiley's over on the right of the message box. Click on the one ya want... Should be there anyway.

LOL Now the image of me with my behind in the gravy bowl will haunt ya til your dyin day... Sorry bout that!
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom