Do you have a favorite breed of dog?

Quote:
AH! That's so awesome! I want a wolf dog, but I havnt gotten one due to the things I've heard about them... Since I already have my white GSD lady, I guess there's no need for now... Bit GOD I'd love to have one! Your lucky!

what are wolf dogs?
hu.gif

Here a pic of our Schnauzer Bailey. We keep her shaggy looking because she is a country chic not a high sophisticated city gal like some. Great personality, very friendly but protective & territorial of the family & my flock when warranted. I love the fact that she does not shed!!

93893_dsc06900.jpg

Chows....by far the smartest, easiest to train, protective and loyal dogs I ever owned! I would own another in a second. We have a mutt now and he does have some chow in him. You can tell by his purple tongue and his demeanor, although to look at him you would think he is a yellow lab. Fools the stranger who walks up to my door!
big_smile.png

Too many favorites for listing. Used to train SAR and police work dogs. My first partner was a Weimaraner I trained for cadaver recovery water,land and building. She went everywhere with me, was my best friend and protecter for many years.
If she did not like someone, then I was not trusting of them. She even learned how to bite and hold a bad guy. It would shock all the K-9 officers to see my little 64 lbs. of gray ghost take down a 200+ lbs guy.

Had a black GSD Duke that saved my life X 2, he was the best male dog I ever had.
Also love Bloodhounds, GSD, ACD, Dutch Shepherd (very cool dog), labs, JRT, Belgian Sheepdogs(all types) .

Trying to make up my mind what kind of working dog I get next. Has to protect horses, chickens, family, and farm. Might get a Florida Cur Dog, looks like a yellow mutt, but is on the endangered list. Great farm, family and ranch dog.

Maye

Last edited:
Quote:
any dog breed can have a purple spot on their tongue, solid blue/black (not purple) is in chows and shar peis have a purple or lavender tongue. It is also the entire mouth, not just the tongue. Even most pet websites get the information wrong. Even a chow mix will usually have a solid black mouth.

Back
Top Bottom