Do you have body ink? Please share tattoo pictures here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister has a beautiful one on her back and her boyfriend has several. I want to get one later on I just can't decide which one I want. I will try to get a picture of my sister's to post it's a fairy & butterflies.

Quote:
People used to think cancer patients were unclean. When I had my nose pierced, I was quite impressed with the hygiene measures that were observed, and how well everything was explained. I have (ONCE!) been to a dentist who used less sterile techniques.

2. When my brother in law was in the navy, he got a tattoo of a little cartoon whale spouting. I'll have to ask him what the deep meaning of that is.

3. I don't have any tattoos. But if I did and it stretched out or dropped, how would that concern you?

Sucks to be judged on appearance, period.

I have two that can't be seen without my shirt being removed. I don't have a problem in the world with them, but did make a request of my two sons. I asked them to please think long and hard about getting a tattoo that can't be covered up by a short sleeved shirt. I do feel there are instances where very visible ones could be detrimental to a job prospect.

In the end it's simply a personal choice people make and that's all there is to it. Don't like it... don't look.

Quote:
AMEN!!
bun.gif

Quote:
Umm... Sorry, Tats are not beautiful art...they are trashy!

Quoting the rules of this forum.

3. No Flaming (verbally attacking people or groups of people - e.g. a profession, an organization, a company.)
4. No Trolling (posting to provoke others, luring them to flame or rant). Trolling is sometimes done involuntary, so please be considerate when posting.

I have a tattoo
big_smile.png
and I'm 19, I don't think that it should matter if there are children here, Children see it every single day on the streets, at school, etc. My friends mother has tonnes of tattoos, and she has never wanted a tattoo.

IMG_1596.jpg

Edited to remove content.

Last edited:
A reminder of the rules

Do's
* Be friendly and courteous to all members at all times.

* Respect that people may have a different political, religious, philosophical and cultural background than you.

Dont's
This is a list of things you should not do on our board. BYC Staff will lock or remove topics if there are posts that are contrary to the good of the community. The BYC staff have over 50 years of combined experience with this community and these rules are based on this experience. The staff love the community, but if a member continues to disregard our guidelines they will be banned from accessing the Backyard Chickens forum.

3. No Flaming (verbally attacking people or groups of people - e.g. a profession, an organization, a company.)
4. No Trolling (posting to provoke others, luring them to flame or rant). Trolling is sometimes done involuntary, so please be considerate when posting.
5. No teasing, mocking, ridiculing, or otherwise making fun at other member's expense.

Quote:
Really? Just curious where that information came from.

Each branch of service has its own regulations governing tattoos. Military is a pretty broad term. (Not trying to be contentious, just asking a question.)

From getting tats at different shops....every reputable one I have seen asks if you are military and if so, you have to sign before they will do it. My husband had to sign it when he got his. Edit to add....the shops don't ask what branch....just if you are military, you sign. I didn't say the military requires it.....just that it has to be done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom