Do you sell your eggs?

Wow! I'm low. Mine are $150/doz,but we have lots of rural area and that's about the going price. If feed keeps going up I may have to go to $1.75/doz.

Hey, Gina, $150/doz is pretty darn good, LOL. J/K! I know the decimal was left out. You are very cheap on your price. Mine are $2.50 and one neighbor insists on paying $3. Sometimes, I lower it to $2/doz if they buy more than one doz at a time, though.

Last edited:
Wow, I'm cheap! I sell mine at school for 1.00 a dozen. People can go to Aldi's and buy them for 85 cents, so why pay me a dollar? this area doesnt appreciate the idea of fresh eggs, just the price!

I sell mine for 3 dollars a dozen at work, but the price might have to go up a little since I have to buy the cartons. I sell my duck eggs for 5 dollars a dozen.

Got my new mallard babies this am. They are adorable!!!
big_smile.png

I sell mine for 2.00 a doz. With the price of feed and the work that goes into them I should sell for 3.00 or 3.50. $1.00 is a steal around here.

I buy them here for $2.50, and they are usually a mix of brown and EE eggs. I only have silkies... if I ever get enough to have TOO many eggs, I'm sure I can get $2 a doz for them. Again, I'll more then likely give them to friends and neighbors in hard times like these.

We sold our first 2 dozen lastnight. We are getting $2/dozen. We could get more I'm sure, but I figure its a good starting point.

Quote:
I offer a 25 cent discount if they bring an empty carton when they pick up their eggs...
smile.png
I've had people bring me dozens of cartons at a time when they find out I'll take them! LOL!
But, I did finally purchase my own blank, clean, new cartons... those will be recycled until they fall apart, likely.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom