Does anybody have a pair of serama's for sale?

Hey Peeps, I had a gent contact me today with several for sale in Utah, he will ship, has very small stock I got some breeder birds from him, will post his info when I get back home to my other computer.. (cannot remember his e-mail) said he had hens from $20 to $50 each.. you can fit about 4 in a box for shipping
tongue.png

Denna

I'd like a rooster and a hen, but thanks anyway fdnick. You help me out alot. Does the price include shipping?

NO.. it is about $48 bucks I think to ship and you can fit 4 in the box.. He has roosters and hens and very young stock too
wink.png

I don't think I could pay that much cause "Stubs" is coming and I have to pay for his shipping. Thanks anyway, I hate that cause I really wanted a nice pair.

go the "index" then click on "my birds" then click on anything with the poster of "dromney" thats him
big_smile.png

Feel free to answer back but I won't answer cause I need to go to bed. I'm so tired and have to get up at 6:30 to feed the chickens. I know it's still pretty early where you are fdnick, but it is pretty late over here.

Back
Top Bottom