does anyone have a brown silkie I could borrow to play Han Solo's friend Chewbacca for a movie?

It's in the works editing and filming are taking WAY longer than expected. I found a silkie and I still need some film done. so...

coming soon to theaters (so to speak)

sorry guys, I know this has been awhile but I had to stop because we are having problems with our flock, and I think sadly we are going to have to get rid a main character. Which means we have to re-film some things and I am really bummed cuz we were so close to finishing :(((( but oh well. This definitely put us back awhile but we are trying our hardest.

sorry guys, I know this has been awhile but I had to stop because we are having problems with our flock, and I think sadly we are going to have to get rid a main character. Which means we have to re-film some things and I am really bummed cuz we were so close to finishing :(((( but oh well. This definitely put us back awhile but we are trying our hardest.
:hitOh No ... The Dark Side won this round! :mad:

Just make it an obvious re-cast and do a Monty Python in the credits.

Back
Top Bottom