Does anyone have a camera with sound in their chicken coop?

We're thinking about getting one, and want to know which cameras have a longer range?
Thanks!
I have several Wyze wifi battery operated outdoor ones that I move around the coop. Right now it's about 50-60 ft from the house with no loss of signal. I was pretty impressed and plan to buy more. They are a lot cheaper than the Nest ones!

We had a Blink camera in there when the chicks were younger, I’m a worry wart . It was fun, we called it the coop cam. As a matter of fact, the avatar picture was from the Blink camera when i had it outside to see if they were using the nipple watering system, they were constantly taking selfies 😂. They never did use the nipples 🙁

I have several Wyze wifi battery operated outdoor ones that I move around the coop. Right now it's about 50-60 ft from the house with no loss of signal. I was pretty impressed and plan to buy more. They are a lot cheaper than the Nest ones!
I know you need a subscription plan, but can you view the videos from you phone if you don’t have the subscription plan??

You can view the Wyze cameras live in real time from your phone without a subscription (This is how I use mine ). The cameras will not record motion detected footage for playback at a later time without the subscription ( you probably don't want motion detected footage with the chickens anyway) .

Back
Top Bottom