Does anyone have Polish (Reg or stand) and Cochin Bantam Chicks? Texas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Denece&Lacey, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Denece&Lacey

Denece&Lacey Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    Alvord, Tx
    I would love to find some chicks within driving distance. I am in North Tx about 60 miles north of Fort Worth.

2. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I don't have any chicks of either of those breeds for sale, but I do have a pair of adult White Cochin Bantams available. (I live a little less than 2hrs. north of you)

3. Crunchie

Crunchie Brook Valley Farm

Mar 1, 2007
    Maryland
    Sorry, I'm too far away from you for birds (MD!) but if you are ever interested in hatching eggs I do have large fowl White Crested Black Polish.

4. jimd

jimd Out Of The Brooder

Feb 17, 2008
    Mounds, Oklahoma
    I've got a few of our Buff Laced Polish. We're about 20 miles south of Tulsa. Probably not worth the drive though. If I knew I would be making a run south I wouldn't mind meeting you part way.

5. Denece&Lacey

Mar 17, 2008
    Alvord, Tx
    Wish you were both closer!!

6. Denece&Lacey

Mar 17, 2008
    Alvord, Tx
    Graceful,
    He send me a PM and let me know where you live so I can look it up on mapquest (if you dont mind). When will you have some chicks do you know? If not how much do you want for the grown pair? Whatelse do you have for sale? [​IMG]

7. overnow

overnow New Egg

Apr 23, 2008
    Weatherford, Texas
    I currently have eight cochin bantam roosters that are seven weeks old, blues, greys and mixed with
    some black. I would be more than willing to give you as many as you want of the lot. I live between Azle and Weatherford. I can post pics if you are interested. Thanks.

8. Denece&Lacey

Mar 17, 2008
    Alvord, Tx
    Ok, I may do that. If you can send me or post pictures that would be great. Do you have any hens or are you expecting to sometime?

9. Denece&Lacey

Mar 17, 2008
    Alvord, Tx
    bump

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by