Does anyone have Polish (Reg or stand) and Cochin Bantam Chicks? Texas

I don't have any chicks of either of those breeds for sale, but I do have a pair of adult White Cochin Bantams available. (I live a little less than 2hrs. north of you)

Sorry, I'm too far away from you for birds (MD!) but if you are ever interested in hatching eggs I do have large fowl White Crested Black Polish.

I've got a few of our Buff Laced Polish. We're about 20 miles south of Tulsa. Probably not worth the drive though. If I knew I would be making a run south I wouldn't mind meeting you part way.

Graceful,
He send me a PM and let me know where you live so I can look it up on mapquest (if you dont mind). When will you have some chicks do you know? If not how much do you want for the grown pair? Whatelse do you have for sale?
jumpy.gif

I currently have eight cochin bantam roosters that are seven weeks old, blues, greys and mixed with
some black. I would be more than willing to give you as many as you want of the lot. I live between Azle and Weatherford. I can post pics if you are interested. Thanks.

Ok, I may do that. If you can send me or post pictures that would be great. Do you have any hens or are you expecting to sometime?

Back
Top Bottom