Does anyone know what breed these bantams are?

Rochafam4

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 21, 2014
I'm trying to find out what breed these little guys are, all I know if I purchased Bantam chicks. if anyone know I'd appreciate the help. :)

this is Ross (we think) the Roo He is all black with a tiny bit of white on his chest. If he is a roo he is the sweetest little one of the bunch.

This is Richard (again we think) the roo front and side pic here

This Is Rosie, she is all white with a tiny bit of black feathers on her bottom.

Here is another pic of Rosie (on the top) and Rhonda on the bottom. Ronda has a lot of black feathers on her wings and tail feathers. I was told Ronda might possibly be a Black Tailed White Japanese bantam. i didn't know if Rosie could possibly be one as well?

Last but not least this is Rachael. She's a little shy so it was hard to sneak up on her and take pics. She looks a lot like Richard, especially when she was a baby, they were identical. Here is a picture of her from the back next to Richard.

I can't say for Ross, Rosie, or Rhonda, but I'm quite certain that Rachael and Richard are easter eggers.

Both Rachel and Richard have a lot of red in them, do eggers? I don't see any white in the tips of their feathers, is that what all eggers have? It's been hard to try to identify these little guys :/

Ross and Rosie look like serama mixes to me, but I've never had them, so I'm not 100%. Ross and Richard do look like roos though. But they are cuties, whatever they are!

I'm thinking they are roos too :( I'm going to have to find them a nice home cause we definitely can't have roos here. Cyan Night, I see your in Az, do you know of any farms and places that would take roosters? I want to hang on to them as long as I can because they are just sweeties, but I eventually have to find them a good home.

Not really, sorry :/
Usually when I have roos, I give them to my neighbor who knows someone who buys them. Maybe try Craigslist? I'm sure someone in the area would love one of your boys!

Rachel and Richard are OEGBs (definately aren't easter eggers). I am not sure about the others. Ad you are right about having two cockerels, the others look like pullets as of right now

Not really, sorry
hmm.png

Usually when I have roos, I give them to my neighbor who knows someone who buys them. Maybe try Craigslist? I'm sure someone in the area would love one of your boys!

Okay thank you! :)

Back
Top Bottom