Does Anyone Know Which Artist Painted This??

...are you an artist??? I didn't know.

oh wait...
hide.gif

Quote:
Yeah, are you trying to argue with me? I just asked a question, i don't see it? am i blind, yes apparently~

Guess YOUR RIGHT AND EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG!

What are you trying to say? oh wait....
hide.gif
I see that as a flame...or a diss?? which one?

I smell a troll~

Last edited:
Hey...HEY.

This is a grown-up conversation about artwork. I need information regarding the artwork. I appreciate ANY input ABOUT the artwork but PLEASE keep the trolling, flaming and stabbing words to yourselves or take it to PM.

I do not want to have to get a moderator to lock up the post as I am desperately seeking information, and all of you have insight that I do not.

PLEASE try to remain civil!

RP said the painting was bought at SafeWay. It's in the very first post.

It wasn't flaming, it was ribbing because you mentioned being "an artist" in every post.

And as far as your eyesight...I have no idea....

Quote:
WOW! So very uncalled for! wow!
10638_locked.gif
Why get this girls thread locked?!! Stop, please!

ribbing - the act of harassing someone playfully or maliciously (especially by ridicule); provoking someone with persistent annoyances; "he ignored their teases"; "his ribbing was gentle but persistent"
tantalization, teasing, tease

Quote:
I said the painting was bought AT SafeWay. Not from SafeWay. He bought it from a person who had several different paintings.

He told me he did not buy it FROM SafeWay but AT the SafeWay.

ETA: TammyTX, I appreciate your input, I really do, but please refrain from directing a post away from that of the subject. In other words, if it does not involve information regarding the painting, please do not post. I really do not want my post to be locked.

Last edited:
So NO ONE CARES if it's a knock off or an original....rodriguezp wants ANY INFORMATION that may help. Arguing doesn't help.

I don't have any info about the painting, but it is BEAUTIFUL!!!! So sorry about losing your mom!!! Did you see the post that EnglishChick wrote??? She may be able to help! Good luck!

Without setting the place on fire, I'm going to agree that it's most likely a mass produced copy. Out here they sell them at "art shows" in front of grocery stores and IHOP and such a few times a year.

Back
Top Bottom