Does anyone sell an assortment of eggs?

Bebop

Songster
12 Years
Jul 1, 2007
Leesville/Fort Polk, Louisiana
Like if i wanted a dozen eggs, but wanted more than one breed then I could choose something like 2 or 3 marans, 4 welsummers, australorps, etc?
Let me know if any of you do that!
Thanks
>^.^<

In theory there will be weeks next year that we will have not sold all the eggs and the incubator may be full, at a time like these we will offer a barnyard mix, all eggs will be marked as to what they are but no guarentee as to what they will be or how many of each.

Katie

welcome-byc.gif
big_smile.png

No eggs here, just had to say whoa, I was totally shocked to see your avatar.
smile.png
I guess I'm not the only person who likes Harvest Moon video games (because you can raise your own chickens in them!).

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

So I guess you copied me since I registered before you! I'm so flattered! >^.^<
Yup!
Love Harvest Moon! I had to sell my DS recently though and have been really sad about it ;_;

Quote:
Ha ha ha, so you did. I didn't even check the registration date; I noticed you don't have a lot of posts yet so I thought you were new. Ha ha ha ha.
big_smile.png

Now we're going to confuse a ton of people, especially if you post more. That's okay... Hee hee.

So sad about your DS!

I have silkies, OEGB, ducks, quail and some EE mixes. I do $13.00 for 6+ and $15.00 for a dozen shipped. I cannot do more than 5 bantams or Silkies at one time.

In the spring Will Marrow will have Blue and Black copper marans, Wellsummers, B/B/S ameraucana, Delawares, and Maybe newhampshires for sale. All from great bloodlines. His operation is beautiful with all the birds on pasture! I have six of his marans grandchicks ! He will have eggs and chicks in spring (I would contact him now as his birds were still laying this weekend) and you can mix and match varieties as long as chicks = 25 and eggs = 12

Good Luck,
Henry

I have mixed breed standard eggs. They are RIR, SLW, and white rock, with roos and hens of all three in the same pen. There are also a few columbian rocks in the pen as well. I also have mixed breed bantams that you can get for freebies with the standards. They are $15 for a dozen shipped.

Thanks guys!
I'm still wondering what breeds I want and how many I can have (hopefully unlimited!), and my budget, but it's good to know who does this, since I'll ultimately be experimenting!
>^.^<

Back
Top Bottom