Does my 3ish week old French BCM look okay

corthendo

Chirping
May 22, 2023
I can’t tell if my BCM is developing okay. I have her with 2 olive Eggers and their feathers are growing in a lot faster and she looks kinda pathetic and patchy and with her long legs looks like a turkey instead of a chicken lol. She seems fine, active, eating, I don’t think she’s getting picked on by the other two.

Attachments

• 592089C9-1C0E-44B5-96B7-87F3C60BE565.png
    592089C9-1C0E-44B5-96B7-87F3C60BE565.png
    3 MB · Views: 78
My first go around with chickens I have two mini flocks and I’ve haven’t had one that looks underdeveloped other than my BYM runt.

I can’t tell if my BCM is developing okay. I have her with 2 olive Eggers and their feathers are growing in a lot faster and she looks kinda pathetic and patchy and with her long legs looks like a turkey instead of a chicken lol. She seems fine, active, eating, I don’t think she’s getting picked on by the other two.
Looks good

Every group I hatch of BCM I get one or two that look a little bald kind of less feathering, but they all turn out beautiful in the end
She’s quite beautiful now, there was speculation about her being a cockerel by people on here but I think she’s definitely a pullet

Back
Top Bottom