Does my baby chick have a worm?

ChickN00b

Hatching
6 Years
Oct 22, 2013
Recently got two little baby chicks, around 3-4 weeks old. Anyways, their poop looked normal at first. Had that white thing in it which I know is normal, like a white cap I guess. However, today I noticed that while pooping, both chicks had something kinda white come out of their butts but not fully come out if that makes sense. It went back in
sad.png
now that girl just pooped again and it was back to that firm with white style like usual

The boy hasn't pooped yet so haven't checked but should I be worried? This is my first time ever taking care of chicks and the last thing I could take is for them to pass away
hmm.png

Recently got two little baby chicks, around 3-4 weeks old. Anyways, their poop looked normal at first. Had that white thing in it which I know is normal, like a white cap I guess. However, today I noticed that while pooping, both chicks had something kinda white come out of their butts but not fully come out if that makes sense. It went back in
sad.png
now that girl just pooped again and it was back to that firm with white style like usual

The boy hasn't pooped yet so haven't checked but should I be worried? This is my first time ever taking care of chicks and the last thing I could take is for them to pass away
hmm.png
They dont have worms. Everything is ok.

thanks for the reassurance! Since then, both have pooped and have had normal looking ones. It was worrying as you can expect for someone undertaking this for the first time lol

Phew, thanks again

Back
Top Bottom