Does your dog like the rain!?!?!?

Does your dog like the rain!?!?!?!

• Total voters
@Lacy Duckwing, I think our dogs are twins. Hates the rain, gets the zoomies and so happy with a towel wipe down.

Our girl has got some major bladder control when it comes to rain!
My dog sure can hold it too! He's gone 12 hours between potty breaks just because he doesn't want to go out. (His owner before me said he can go 14 hours at a time, so 12 hours probably isn't too terrible.)

What breed is your dog? Mine (his name is Sterling btw) is a Husky-Lab mix. This is him:

20230921_141527.jpg

(If you can't tell, he loves rides, which he got a lot of within the past couple of months going camping.)

My dog sure can hold it too! He's gone 12 hours between potty breaks just because he doesn't want to go out. (His owner before me said he can go 14 hours at a time, so 12 hours probably isn't too terrible.)

What breed is your dog? Mine (his name is Sterling btw) is a Husky-Lab mix. This is him:

View attachment 3665221
(If you can't tell, he loves rides, which he got a lot of within the past couple of months going camping.)
That’s a long time!! And he’s so cute!!

I’m on a mission to find out if any dogs love the rain or if they all hate it! :lau

Sooooo….

Does your dog like the rain!?!?!?

Brewster does NOT or even wet grass. He melts. LOL
I have three dogs! Two Lagotto truffle dogs Thor and Rocky and they will take naps in fields during thunderstorms! I don't know why but the LOVE water and I'm constantly refilling water bowls as they use them like beds! However my other dog Ozzy (he's a border terrier) doesn't like rain, however he will roll around in the wet grass for like 30 minutes! They are so wierd🤣

I have three dogs! Two Lagotto truffle dogs Thor and Rocky and they will take naps in fields during thunderstorms! I don't know why but the LOVE water and I'm constantly refilling water bowls as they use them like beds! However my other dog Ozzy (he's a border terrier) doesn't like rain, however he will roll around in the wet grass for like 30 minutes! They are so wierd🤣
That’s hilarious!

Ours all don't mind it if it's not raining too hard. If it's pouring they don't love it. Unless we're hunting. None of them care what the weather is like if we're hunting, lol.
I don't know that any dogs really love it, lol. It's just different degrees of toleration I think.

Ours all don't mind it if it's not raining too hard. If it's pouring they don't love it. Unless we're hunting. None of them care what the weather is like if we're hunting, lol.
I don't know that any dogs really love it, lol. It's just different degrees of toleration I think.
That makes sense!!

Denver loves the rain its raining now and she wants out. Its cold out.
Tucker doesnt mind the rain but hates baths. They will swim anywhere and go in any puddles. They especially love mud puddles..

Back
Top Bottom