does your hens try to follow you in your house?

Funny! My kids constantly don't close the screen door all the way! We have a german shepard in the house... I'd love to see the look on his face if one got in!
Quote:

My porcelain comes in and out all day!! She loves to sit on my lap when i'm working in the office!! She will roam around the house till i'm done picking up the poo trail behind her. Sometimes when I put her out she'll sit at the back door and look at me like i'm a meanie!! I feel bad sometimes....lol:idunno

If the baby gate isn't up, then the roos go right into the house. Then this weekend the MIL left her door open and there were roos all over her room, through the hallway, into the kitchen....

They know where the treats are, even if they have to take the long way around!

One day I had switched out a feeder and put the old one (with some feed left) in the living room when I had to leave and go to work. Next morning the flock came in and found it. I swear they were like "Jackpot! This is where mom gets the food from!!!!"
Good thing I keep the BOSS in an aitright pet food container, huh?
tongue2.gif

oh my goodness, guess what im ordering for my self for Christmas..
lol.png
yeah!! thanks for sharing that!! AND, i guess i've also answered the question about hens following me into the kitchen..hehe My big EE comes in, peeking around the corners quitely untill she sees me then starts chattering at me to come for a visit.. I love that hen!! She now is bringing in her friends as well..

Back
Top Bottom