Dog eats chicken poop

My Coton de Tulear puppy loves chicken poop. And bunny "berries". Just imagine how pretty cecal poop looks smeared against long white fur...barnyard chocolate for dogs!

Fortunately, my Havanese ignores the "chocolate" and only eats the bunny berries.
Stephanie

My vet pointed out that since some critters process their food really quickly, there is still some nutritive value in the poo. So I'm not supposed to worry that the neighbor's dog eats 'peep treats' on a regular basis...

My dog loves poop too. She has been officially nicknamed "Poo-Dog." I gave up trying to stop her from eating it, it was impossible. I just don't let her lick me.

My vet said it's nothing to worry about unless she starts eating her own poop. *insert barfing emo*

My dog thinks chicken poop a great treat. BLECHE!! Makes me want to hurl!
I had a GSD that loved horse poopies...especially the big frozen chunks. He used to bring them to us like a tennis ball! I can't believe I'm writing this stuff.....
roll.png

My dogs are members of the poo eating club too! They love to roll in the cow patties,oh so lovely:p My beagle loves to get into the garbage and steal the poopy diapers out of it , sneak them up under our bed:mad:and eat them! Most disgusting!!!

Dogs can indulge in some really disgusting behaviours. Keep dogs and kids out of the chicken yard. Don't let dogs lick on you or the kids. You never know where there mouths have been, what they have eaten, licked or sniffed.

Rufus

Back
Top Bottom