Dog / Human Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I'm getting images of no fewer than 5 dogs coming across in last 24 hours. One image has my lead female after she appears to have run off one of the trespassing dogs. I will be able to afford only one trap. Once a dog is captured, I need to get in it hands of dog pound people quickly. It is unlikely I will be able to catch more than on dog in a day. When I go out to get dog in trap there is likely to be a major commotion even if I keep myself and my dogs quiet. That will likely cause neighbors to cross property line making for a confrontation. I think the first dog will be easy, but thereafter the neighbors will get on their toes and start confining dogs again. Problem for me then will be me having wait until dog start coming across again. The process is going to cost me time,

I wish people were more responsible with their animals. I live in a neighborhood where people think it’s okay to let their untrained dogs run loose and cats unspayed to have litters of kittens that ultimately die probably starving freezing or dog death. I’ve lost one chicken to my neighbors across the street who have their dog tied up to a tree and let him loose for some exercise I guess because they cant be bothered to walk or train him. And another neighbor who goes through at least three dogs a year because they don’t know how to keep animals contained and alive. They get hit by cars or just wander off because they don’t get food water or attention. The one they have now is just wild and almost killed another one of my chickens she managed to escape but lost half her tail feathers and butt fluff. Why do these people even own animals?! It’s just plain negligence and animal cruelty.

It would be good if it only took catching one dog for the neighbors to lock them up.
I've shot one causing them to pen dogs for a short bit, but the eventual return of dogs put me back into defensive mode. For me, it would have been better if they kept letting dogs out everyday so I could simply shoot them all.

CHECK THIS OUT!!! Came in as I starting composing last lost. I ran out there and person was gone. Had to know I was coming.

1642966615883.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom