3 years 4 months +or- a few days born on Halloween
Boykin Spaniel mix
male
loves mischief, cuddles

Lil’ Boy
3-4 years old(not sure exactly)
Bully-Pit mix
Male
We got him when he was about 1 year old. He is very sweet and loves cuddles. Since we taught him to give high fives, he has learned to use his paws more. He loves dogs and people, and gets overly excited when he gets to go on car rides. He is quite impatient, and will complain(almost like a husky). I wouldn’t trade him for the world.

Attachments

• 40D0697A-2C25-4F0A-B934-6BC4D8F48079.jpeg
    40D0697A-2C25-4F0A-B934-6BC4D8F48079.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 5
19E88F12-06A3-4676-9509-29F1513251E9.jpeg

Name: Iko Boop
Breed: border collie mix
Fun stuff about this goof:
No one ever says his real name right (Iko: eye-co) but that’s ok because everyone calls him Boop because look at that face! He’s fluffy and sweet and loves his people. He was injured as a small pup and his leg never healed correctly so he has a hard time running and playing with his giant Pyrenees little sister but it doesn’t stop him from trying! He got to take a cross country trip last year and loved every minute of it! Anytime people would see him, their first comments were always “ oh my gosh! He’s so cute! Look at his short little legs!” I just tell everyone he takes after me!

View attachment 3424893

Name: Iko Boop
Breed: border collie mix
Fun stuff about this goof:
No one ever says his real name right (Iko: eye-co) but that’s ok because everyone calls him Boop because look at that face! He’s fluffy and sweet and loves his people. He was injured as a small pup and his leg never healed correctly so he has a hard time running and playing with his giant Pyrenees little sister but it doesn’t stop him from trying! He got to take a cross country trip last year and loved every minute of it! Anytime people would see him, their first comments were always “ oh my gosh! He’s so cute! Look at his short little legs!” I just tell everyone he takes after me!
🤣 He's so cute!

23CF6F60-E46B-4249-8724-3DB274AAA175.jpeg

Name: Pretty Piper Pup
Breed: Great Pyrenees, Kangal, karakachan
Fun facts:
Piper is our mouthy big girl! She loves to bark but mainly because she wants anyone passing by to stop and pet her! She adores people, especially children, though she is not always aware of how big she is to them and smothers them with love. She loves her little big brother Boop and will take care of any animal she knows belongs to our house…otherwise, she is fiercely protective, letting any other animals that should come close to the house that she will not tolerate it! She loves belly scratches and hugs and is one of the most beautiful pups I have ever seen!

Back
Top Bottom