This was the ad I just got... :rolleyes:

75D471A6-9334-4BBC-AF1B-1ABB8D8DFBBE.png

LMAO!!! I can see like 4 different breeds in there!!
That’s great marketing though, I’d guess someone’s bitch got caught and they decided to make the most of it...which is how I think most of the “doodle” breeds were created

LMAO!!! I can see like 4 different breeds in there!!
That’s great marketing though, I’d guess someone’s bitch got caught and they decided to make the most of it...which is how I think most of the “doodle” breeds were created

Probably! Lol although tbh I think this might just be a scam and they just downloaded a cute puppy picture off the Internet. I didn’t dare click the ad lol

Probably! Lol although tbh I think this might just be a scam and they just downloaded a cute puppy picture off the Internet. I didn’t dare click the ad lol
That does happen a lot I have noticed when skimming the CL ads. There is almost always at least one ad,usually more warning of someone selling puppies/dog that is a scam.

That does happen a lot I have noticed when skimming the CL ads. There is almost always at least one ad,usually more warning of someone selling puppies/dog that is a scam.

Yeah, there’s a loooootttt of scammers around. A lot depends on the area too. I thought we had a lot here but the Wyoming one has a ton. But they also have less of a population and I think here there’s so many people that they flag a lot of them immediately. They also sometimes flag legitimate posts. They’re a little trigger happy (flag happy?) here lol but you can always tell cause it’s a fake generic picture, sometimes blurry cause it’s downloaded, and then also a really long ad with a million spelling and grammar errors or even if the grammar is good (some of them have been getting better at seeming legit at first), it always eventually goes from one puppy to two puppies or male to female or 8 weeks to a few months or this one puppy is good on leash and housebroken but then later in the ad they suddenly have two puppies or a totally different breed or totally different color than is in the picture. LOL if you are going to run a scam, at least be good at it and not so obvious. :lau

Back
Top Bottom