Dog thread!šŸ¾

I refuse to use these products. My vet wanted me to because of all the Lyme disease around here. I don't think the risks are worth it, and it isn't guaranteed to prevent tick diseases anyways. Thankfully we don't have fleas here. I keep aussies which can be sensitive to some drugs. My last one used to have seizures from heartguard. Plus once these products are in your dogs you can't get them out.

I refuse to use these products. My vet wanted me to because of all the Lyme disease around here. I don't think the risks are worth it, and it isn't guaranteed to prevent tick diseases anyways. Thankfully we don't have fleas here. I keep aussies which can be sensitive to some drugs. My last one used to have seizures from heartguard. Plus once these products are in your dogs you can't get them out.
I use Nexgard and Heartgard but thankfully we ran out a while ago. I was going to renew them but now Iā€™m too scared to :oops:

Same here. We took both of my dogs off of the oral flea and tick preventatives after we adopted them. I felt very uncomfortable making my dogs eat those (relatively new) pesticides. I do however use Heartgard Plus for Luna and Interceptor Plus for Dorie.

Back
Top Bottom