Dog thread!🐾

I presume the sizes come from the poodle, though small poodle cross golden is questionable
The size does come from poodles but i dont think AKC or UKC recognizes them all, i could be wrong.
If you cross a 25lb poodle to a 75lb golden retriever then the pup will weigh over 25lbs and not be considered mini.
So technically they cross and then cross again to get the sizing they want so its a doodle being bred to another doodle

The size does come from poodles but i dont think AKC or UKC recognizes them all, i could be wrong.
If you cross a 25lb poodle to a 75lb golden retriever then the pup will weigh over 25lbs and not be considered mini.
So technically they cross and then cross again to get the sizing they want so its a doodle being bred to another doodle
AKC has standard, miniature and toy poodle

they definitely have more different sizes then any breed I have seen. I do wonder how they got the petite size or even if any breed thats size, I might look through their breeders list to see if there are any F1 in the small size

AKC has standard, miniature and toy poodle

they definitely have more different sizes then any breed I have seen. I do wonder how they got the petite size or even if any breed thats size, I might look through their breeders list to see if there are any F1 in the small size
Seem to all be doodle cross doodle to get that small, though they could probably do doodle cross poodle

I HATE when people use the word "English Cream"..... so many people want a golden in that color. But thats a byb term. There is not usally a ethical breeder that uses that term.
There are well bred goldens in that color like from Ark goldens. But they dont refer to them as "English Creams". Ive also heard "Irish creams" and many other names

Back
Top Bottom